FloLok Ball Valves are used in a variety of instrumentation, CNG, control systems, utilities and other applications. To learn more about specific FloLok ball valves click on the links below.
Find ball valves for your application.
EB series ball valves feature an encapsulated ball, which eliminates dead space in the valve to maximize purgeability for clean and accurate samples. EB series ball valves are a good choice for analytical instrumentation applications, control systems, and other applications.
Select EB Series ball valves for your application
- MAWP: up to 3000 psig
- Temperature Range: -65° to 300° F
- Orifice sizes: 0.0593 to 0.406 in.
- Two- and three-way and angle patterns
- Stainless steel and brass bodies
- End Connections Types: Duolok, Unilok, or Griplok tube fitting, NPT and BSPT pipe fitting end connections
- End Connection Sizes: 1/16 to 3/4 in.
TB Series High Pressure Ball Valves
FloLok TB series high pressure ball valves provide reliable higher-pressure service in instrumentation and control systems with pressure up to 10,000 psig. TB Series valves are used in oil and gas exploration, CNG fueling systems and other systems requiring medium to high pressures and high cycle life.
Select TB Series Ball Valves for your application.
- MAWP: up to 10000 psig (689 bar)
- Temperature Range: -40° to 450° F (-40 to 232° C)
- Orifice size: 0.187 in.
- Two- and three-way designs
- Variety of body, seat and packing materials
- End Connections:Duolok, Unilok, or Griplok tube fitting, NPT, ISO tapered and SAE and ISO straight pipe end, faces seal
- End Connection Sizes up to 1/2 in.(6 to 12 mm tube fittings only)
FB Series Multipurpose ball valves feature a live-loaded floating ball design that seals independent of upstream pressure enabling them to be used in a much wider range of applications than conventional floating ball valves. Live-loading also compensates for seat wear and reduces actuation torque at higher pressures making them a good choice for demanding high-cycle applications. LFB Series low-temperature ball valves are design for applications from -40 to 200°F (-40 to 93°C) such as high pressure CNG filling applications.
Select FB Series Ball Valves for you applications.
- MAWP: up to 6000 psig (413 bar)
- Temperature Range: -40° to 400° F (-40 to 206° C)
- Flow Coefficients: up to 13.8
- Materials: 316 SS Body, PEEK Seats, FKM or Low-Temp NBR O-rings
- End Connections: Duolok, Unilok, or Griplok tube fitting, NPT tapered and SAE straight pipe thread, and O-Ring Face Seal
- End Connection Sizes: up to 1 in. (6 to 16 mm metric tube fittings)
FB Series Multipurpose Ball Valves
FloLok® General Utility Ball Valves provide quick ¼ turn shut-off and directional flow control of fluids in instrumentation and process systems. The floating ball design increases sealing pressure as upstream pressure and flow increase. Valve, body, and seat material options provide a broad range of temperature and pressures at which the valves may be used.
Select 300 Series Ball Valves for your applications.
- MAWP: up to 5000 psig
- Temperature Range: -40° to 350° F
- Orifice sizes: 0.093 to 0.437 in.
- Two- and three-way designs
- Wide variety of body seat and packing materials
- End Connections:Duolok, Unilok, or Griplok tube fitting, TruFit pipe fittings end connections
- End Connection Sizes up to 3/4 in.