TurnPro Tube Cutter
TurnPro Tube Cutters are specifically designed for cutting stainless steel, Alloy 400, Alloy C-276 and other hardened steel tubing from 1/8 to 1 1/8 in. (4 to 28mm). They deliver smooth, spiral-free tubing cutting in an compact, high-cycle tool.
- Smooth, precise, spiral-free, tube cutting
- Compact swing radius
- Trouble-free, high-cycle operation
- Easy Maintenance
- Compact 4 ¼ in. working radius
- Retractable ergonomic rotary-style reamer offers:
- Better control
- Right- or left-handed operation
- Clockwise or counterclockwise motion
- Lightweight and Durable
- Lightweight die-cast solid aluminum body for stability and durability
- Durable low gloss black wrinkle finish for improved grip and wear resistance.
- Unique Anti-Spiral Rollers
- Eliminates spiraling for precise right angle cuts
- Flare cut-off groove reduces tube loss when damaged flare is removed
- Enclosed hardened steel, thrust bearing feed mechanism
- Produces smooth operation for clean accurate cuts
- Self-cleaning burr removal groove protects feed mechanism for trouble-free operation
- Chromium steel cutter wheels for accurate cutting and long life
- Designed to cut stainless steel, Alloy 400 or other hardened alloy tubing.
- One-piece screw-type axle for easy access to cutting wheel - no clip to lose or replace.
- Each tool is supplied with a spare cutter wheel.
- 100% factory tested to ensure accurate spiral-free cutting
Tube Cutter Ordering Information
||1/8” to 1-1/8” O.D.
||SS Tubing w/ID Deburing Tool
|| 1/8” to 1-1/8” O.D.
TurnPro Tube Cutter Replacement
Wheels (5 per pack)