SSP's Formula for a Leak Free Connection
100% made in the USA
Ensure leak free connections in your fluid and gas handling and control systems with three advantages only SSP provides. What follows are tubing, instrumentation fitting and installer support highpoints no other industry competitor can match.
"SSP is not just about making better parts, we’re about ensuring better systems."
STRONGER, SAFER TUBING
SSP Tubes are milled through the Restricted Tolerances Controls process. That means only a handful of highly qualified U.S. mills are used, ensuring quality consistency. Our stringent engineering specifications ensure a reliable seal with compression tube fittings. Here are more features unique to SSP:
- No harder than Rockwell 80, SSP tubing exceeds ASTM durability specifications, exhibiting exceptional tensile strength.
- Outer diameter (OD) variances are tighter than ASTM specs so fitting ferrules come into full contact with tubing faster during assembly
- Withstands greater than 4X its rating working pressure, again exceeding ASTM durability standards
- Each tube is capped at our factory to prevent damage and contamination during shipping and while installers are handling - no cutting and deburring on site
- Many customers store tubing of the same OD with different wall thicknesses – and therefore different pressures – next to one another. In the event the wrong tubing is pulled for a job, SSP Tubes have working pressures printed on the lay line to alert the technician to the potential problem
Ask to see our hydrostatic test demo, live at your site!
No one else can make these claims. SSP Tubes are simply better, but aren't sufficient by themselves in creating Leak Free Connections.
EASIER-TO -IDENTIFY INSTRUMENTATION FITTINGS
Each SSP instrumentation fitting is individually bagged. You can count on receiving clean and contaminant free product. You’ll also find each fitting easy-to-account-for as you prepare for system assembly. And bagging ensures exceptional traceability or ”chain of custody” that fittings are factory-new and fully-warranted.
- Each tube nut is marked with the size of the tubing to which it will connect. This ensures that nearly identical sizes (i.e. 12mm and ½” connections) are not mistaken for one another
- All male tapered threads are available with Teflon® tape, machine-applied to prevent overwrapping or tape becoming entrained into system. Reduces liklihood of a fitting becoming cross-threaded into an expensive instrument or valve.
These features unique to SSP fittings make them better than alternatives, but still aren’t sufficient by themselves in creating Leak Free Connections
ADVANCED INSTALLER SUPPORT
SSP provides assistance like no other industry partner.
- The SSP Institute offers online training courses. Hands-on courses include facilitator and participant manuals. Presentations with speaker’s notes are available.
- QR Codes in SSP product packaging links installers to assembly videos, product data and SSP contact information.
- SSP also offers installers with innovative tooling to help complete the job accurately and safely.
The TurnPro portable, fully automatic assembly tool is programmable, guaranteeing first time quality results. No reworks, no leaks. A recordable PLC stores quality reports.
Committed to your success.
Still believe parts are parts? Contact us for more durable, more safe, more profitable leak tight advantages only SSP can provide.
It may be a while before you notice the SSP difference. Leak free lasts and lasts!